The new legal and regulatory framework that was introduced in 2010 has further widened the spectrum of products and
services that are offered through the Labuan IBFC, thus enhancing its status as the jurisdiction of choice in the region.
Aside to the key business activities in Labuan IBFC such as banking, insurance, trust companies and capital market,
the other business activities offered are:
- Labuan Leasing;
- Labuan Trust;
- Labuan Foundation;
- Protected Cell Companies;
- Labuan Factoring;
- Money Broking;
- Malaysia International Ship Registry;
- Self-Regulated Organisation;
- Labuan International Financial Exchange; and
- Labuan International Trading Commodity.
Application for Licence to Carry on Labuan Financial Business